Wednesday, November 23, 2011

If you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones.

To say that I am thankful for everything I have would be an understatement.
For the first time in a long time, I don't feel like running.
I don't feel like I need to flee to another state to find whatever it is that I am looking for.
It is everywhere I am and everywhere I go and everywhere that I will be.

I feel happy.


With that, I still have hard days.  I still wonder 'what if?'
But I am content. I am inspired. I have great friends and great opportunities.  I am extremely blessed to have wonderful jobs and a good education.  My family and friends are for the most part close by.
I feel extremely blessed and thankful to have made it to where I am right now at 7:59 AM on Wednesday, November 23rd.

Good things are to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment