Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Today I

Life lately has been awfully confusing.  I've been stuck between yesterday, today, and tomorrow and wondering what's next... wondering what I WANT to come next.

But today is monumental.
Since I have been feeling this way for quite some time, I haven't been able to paint.  It's almost as if I've had a fear of what would show up on the canvas if I even tried.  I'm still not feeling like I'm at my full potential, but if I don't at least TRY, how long will this continue?  My creativity coincides with everything else and I've been doing a lot of soul searching.

Today I face my fears and paint.
Today I work on this totally awesome commission piece for someone close.
Today I remain in bed for a couple more hours healing my sick body and tired mind.
Today I finish my iced venti americano and THEN run some errands.
Today I make a list of goals and to-do's.
Today I run fast and far and then vegetate in the sauna.
Today I remain calm because I'm not quite sure anyone else knows what they're doing either.

Tomorrow I meet with someone to change my major to art & design with a minor in business!
    (That is a huge load off my chest.)
Tomorrow I spend some time in the library because I WILL conquer my accounting class.
Tomorrow I will continue to carry out the small changes I am making to a happier me.

No comments:

Post a Comment