Thursday, December 8, 2011

caught in a wasted state of mind

Sometimes it's scary up there in your own head.

Who am I? What do I want? Where am I going? Why do I feel this way? What is right for me?  What's right for everyone else around me? Am I making the right decisions? 

I'm a thinker.  An emotional soul.
No part of my heart or brain let's me sneak past anything without deep thought and consideration. 
I analyze my own thoughts and every thought that is given to me from others. 
Maybe that complicates my life, but maybe it makes it more beautiful (there I go analyzing). 

It's pretty jumbled in my head...
Sometimes I wish I could let someone else take a look.  Lots of words.  Some tears, some smiles.  Feelings.  Thoughts. QUESTIONS.
Is there a right way to sort it all out?  Or am I supposed to just let it be?
Do I leave my questions unanswered and just go with it?  Is everyone else as jumbled as I am, they just don't let it bother them?

Maybe I just need to learn to ride the wave and calm down.
Let go, Jump in.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment